Teach financial literacy through primary maths using curriculum-based resources and authentic contexts.
This free MoneySmart course is curriculum-aligned and provides 2 hours of professional development or teacher identified activity.
- Examine why financial literacy provides a useful context for teaching mathematics.
- Explore connections between financial literacy and the Australian Curriculum: Mathematics and its sub-strands.
- Use MoneySmart teaching resources and tools to create authentic contexts to teaching financial literacy through maths to engage your students.
- Use MoneySmart teaching resources and tools to develop strategies for adapting resources to suit your student cohort.
- Reflect and provide feedback on your learning experience.